Monday, January 11, 2010

Time to ride again.

Tomorrow brings a return to the training schedule.  Although I did manage to ride about 7 miles on Saturday morning (from the hotel to Epcot Center, in the rain and 33 degree weather, I might add), I have been off the bike for seven days.  I'm a little nervous to experience the post-vacation-attempt at riding fast.  I'll surely be eating my Wheaties in the morning.

The plan is for 30 miles at 20mph average.  I can't deny that I'm dreading another 30 mile solo effort, though I know it's the way to go.  Not-so-secretly, I am looking forward to next week's adventures at Salem Lake.  Off-road, here we come.  Perhaps Barry and I will hit the gravel near his house soon, but now that he's rolling some new carbon dish wheels, he might want to keep his bike squeaky clean.

Until tomorrow...

2 comments:

The Clawhammer Cyclist said...

is it tomorrow?

Erich said...

yes, it is now. i know so because my legs are wobbly and i can't feel my fingers or toes.

Post a Comment